If you are wishing to join a class or session with Penny Roberts you will be required to complete the Health Questionnaire and Confidentiality Agreement. Please send an email to email@example.com to request the form and return it before commencing sessions.
DISCLAIMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PENROBYOGA AT ALL VENUES USED FOR YOGA SESSIONS AND YOGA THERAPY OR ONLINE FROM CAPTAINS VIA ZOOM
- Penny Roberts (“the instructor”) accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to any participants / non participants, or to the personal property of any participant / non participant (or to any person accompanying whether by invitation or otherwise) who enters upon the instructor’s premises/place of work for whatever purpose and whether such loss, damage or injury is caused directly or indirectly by the Instructor.
- Every participant in a session by their signature on the Health Questionnaire and Confidentiality Agreement warrants that to the best of their knowledge and belief they are suffering from no physical disability or illness whether or not such disability or illness is or may be affected by physical practices of whatever degree, and further warrants to advise the Instructor if, after the first class they suffer from such disability or illness and every applicant by their signature agrees to indemnify the instructor in respect of any disability or illness whether suffered in the session or otherwise. Any participant who is suffering from any physical disability or illness is responsible for obtaining their Doctor’s consent prior to participating in any session and informing the instructor in full of the details of his/her disability or illness and notwithstanding the provision of such information the instructor will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to such participant
- By participating in a session, every participant agrees to abide by the instructor’s rules and regulations and understands she reserves the right to refuse entry should these be contravened.
- Every participant acknowledges there are certain risks inherent in using my equipment and assumes all responsibility for their use of the equipment loaned to them.
- It can be helpful to some participants to be adjusted. The instructor will ask permissions to touch in order to adjust a physical position, and only when permission is granted will an appropriate adjustment be made. You may opt-out of physical adjustments at any time.
- Rates for sessions are subject to change.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times during sessions.
The instructor respects your privacy. All personal details are treated as confidential and will not be shared with or redistributed to any third party.
The Health Questionnaire and Confidentiality Agreement collects your name, email address and telephone number so that you can be sent information from Penrobyoga.