These recorded sessions are gentle level and suitable for most fitness levels. This class is not suitable for those who have never done yoga before or who have a serious/acute/chronic medical condition.
To take part in this class you will need a chair without arms, cushions, a strap or belt and possibly some extra cushions or firm books. Some water nearby will allow you to stay hydrated.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and well being, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
- You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
- Clear enough space to safely carry out the yoga practice without hitting items/objects around you.
- Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
- Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
- Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
Please note, this video is a pre-recorded session and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property: The copyright in this video recording is owned by Penrobyoga. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Penrobyoga.
By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Work to your own ability on the day, remember the Goldilocks Principle – Just Right! Not too much, not too little…
For your home practice, you can use the Audio recordings below along with the Handouts (email me with the name of the recording and I will send them to you), copy the audio link and paste into your device, you can then download it to save and listen to.
Or you can follow along to the Video recordings, either on my YouTube channel (Penrobyoga) or below are some using a chair as a prop.