Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and well-being, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
Online Live Streaming Yoga Sessions
Classes are either general level and suitable for most fitness levels, or Yoga For Healthy Living, designed as gentle sessions primarily on a chair. These classes are not suitable for those who have never done yoga before or who have a serious/acute/chronic medical condition. Contact Penny (email@example.com) if you wish to join the Yoga For Healthy Living sessions in order to complete a Health Information Form.
To take part in this class you will need either a yoga mat or similar, a towel or blanket, a cushion, strap or belt and possibly some extra blankets or firm books. Other yoga equipment you have may also be useful. Some water nearby will allow you to stay hydrated. For Yoga For Healthy Living you will require an upright chair without arms, cushions, a folded towel or blanket, possibly some books (as a footrest) and a strap or belt.
If you are about to take part in a session which will be live streamed, it will be to a restricted number of participants. During the class, you (or anyone else who comes into the frame, including children) may be visible to other participants. Please switch off your video if you do not wish to be seen by other participants or may be disturbed during the class by other people. No recording of the video will be made unless prior notice has been given.
Please note that although you may appear on video link during the live stream of the session, the instructor may not be able to see you clearly or instruct you individually as is possible in a face to face teaching scenario.
- You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
- You must not participate if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- I am not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any yoga session. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
- Clear enough space to safely carry out the yoga practice without hitting items/objects around you.
- Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement, if possible have the camera set up so that you can be seen by the instructor.
- Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the practices as instructed.
- Never continue with a session or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
Participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk. Read the Consent and Disclaimer page – https://penrobyoga.com/consent-and-disclaimer/
By accessing and participating in any session you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Pre-recorded Online Sessions
These sessions, whether on this website or YouTube are a general level and suitable for most fitness levels. These sessions are not suitable for those who have never done yoga before or who have a serious/acute/chronic medical condition.
To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat or similar, a towel or blanket, a cushion, strap or belt and possibly some extra blankets or firm books. Other yoga equipment you have may also be useful. Some water nearby will allow you to stay hydrated.
Participant Rules: [As above for Live-streaming Online]
Please note, these videos are pre-recorded sessions and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. Participating in these yoga sessions is entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property: The copyright in this video recording is owned by Penrobyoga (Penny Roberts). Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Penrobyoga (Penny Roberts).
By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.